可把我们美丽的眼睛累瞎了！好不容易选出了前十精彩的照片，感谢我们的摄影师累死累活的作品！你心中的Top 10有哪些，来选选看 http://cn.motorsport.com/all/photos/main-gallery/
8. #74 Melbourne Performance Centre Audi R8 LMS: Christopher Mies, Christopher Haase, Marco Mapelli
Another amazing thing about Mt. Panorama is how close you can get to the cars. This is WRC close, and photographers take full advantage of this.
4. #9 Melbourne Performance Centre Audi R8 LMS Ultra: Marc Cini, Mark Eddy, Christer Joens in trouble
The Audi contingency had a tough weekend at Mt. Panorama, and this little excursion into the kitty litter didn't help much.
7. #1 Nissan Motorsports Nissan GT-R Nismo GT3: Rick Kelly, Katsumasa Chiyo, Florian Strauss
Part race track, part public road, all in a setting that resembles more a wildlife reserve than a circuit. It's impossible not to fall in love with the natural beauty of this place.
3. #59 Tekno Autosports McLaren 650S: Shane van Gisbergen, Alvaro Parente, Jonathon Webb
Alright, now on to the sunrise portion of the Bathurst 12 Hour. You think this is scenic, just wait.
10. #9 Melbourne Performance Centre Audi R8 LMS Ultra: Marc Cini, Mark Eddy, Christer Joens
This edition of the Top 10 Photos will feature heavily the Bathurst 12 Hour. Aside from being one of the only racing events going on last weekend, it's also one of the very best races to photograph.
9. #33 Mishumotors Mercedes SLS AMG GT3: Mirco Schultis, Renger van der Zande, Patrick Simon, Alex Kapadia
The Bathurst 12 Hour starts at 5:45am, still dark. It's tough on competitors, teams, photographers, everyone, but it makes for unreal sunset photos when the weather is nice, and...sparks!
1. #1 Nissan Motorsports Nissan GT-R Nismo GT3: Rick Kelly, Katsumasa Chiyo, Florian Strauss
A clear front-runner in photo of the year competition. It doesn't get more perfect than this. Like a masterpiece oil painting hanging at the Louvre.